Hidden Sonic Hidden Sonic

Where to start...

Not only is this piece of work terrible but also bewildering.

1. All of your images are just directly ripped from official Sonic The Hedgehog sources and other places. The whole thing stinks of amateurism.
2. Justing using the Sonic brand to attract people to your shitty game.
3. Who gives a shit about Sonic any more?
4. The game sucks.
5. .....is that Shania Twain? WTF?!!!

I've seen a lot of terrible terrible things in the portal but it looks like a lot of work has actually gone into this and yet it's easily as bad as some of the sharted out "tester" movies that show up every day.

No. Just no. Blam.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Controls need much tweaking and the music is terrible.

Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

Meh.

Nothing new or interesting about this. And needs a far better voice actor.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Retardedly difficult

I like a challenge but not when the challenge consists of horrendous controls and attacks from enemies which are literally impossible t dodge.

Falling in love... Falling in love...

Nice. Poignant.

All these people below me suggesting what to add to make this a fun game just don't get it.

Yeah restart button, fine.

There's a message here.
You collect a heart but if you miss any after than you fall and die. But if you don't collect any hearts the game continues on and you're forever unharmed.
He/she is saying you fall in love you set yourself up to be hurt. You don't fall in love, you don't get hurt.

I like this. It's got poignance to it. It's like a poem in the form of a game. I'd like to see more stuff like this. Except something with a more wholesome ending. Then again it's good that you're not blatantly spelling out the message for people.

Atien responds:

Thank you!
I'll make a bigger adventure with all my little games linked together when I'll have enough of them in order to keep these people entertained :)

Necrorun Necrorun

Nice game.

Shame about the trees.

Sonic Stage Sonic Stage

Bad.

Absolutely awful controls and where's this humour you promise? Was it the swastika shaped arrangement of enemies?
Cool game, bro.

Blob's Adventure Blob's Adventure

Derivative. Mediocre.

A nice piece of work but trying too hard to be Meat Boy. Yeah we all love a game that's humourously hard but this game is marred by unresponsive controls and it simply lacks the personality that Super Meat Boy has. It's derivative and as it is offers nothing new or exciting.

Naruto bike Naruto bike

Awkward.

Very poor controls. They need a lot of work. And the game should start off a little easy to let the player get used to the controls before it gets tough.
This is just fiddly and not fun.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Literally mesmerising!

Spent hours playing this! Excellent graphics and design, addictive, enjoyable gameplay. Best game I've played on newgrounds so far!
Love it!
I just want more levels!